Traditional Schooling & Values of Home Education Combined
The University-Model® is the solution many parents are seeking as an educational alternative for their children. This model of education takes the best attributes of home schooling and combines them with the best attributes of traditional Christian education. In so doing, the University-Model® preserves and maintains the God-ordained family relationship, while offering students the opportunity to achieve a high degree of academic excellence.
Scope of Model
- Started in Arlington Texas in 1993 at Grace Preparatory Academy
- Over 90 schools located in almost 30 states
- One outside the U.S.
- Over 13,000 students worldwide
Goals of the Model
The immediate goal of the University-Model® educational system is quality, cost-effective, college-preparatory education accomplished in a way that gives parents more time for imparting the faith and values they hold precious. The ultimate goal is that of producing wholesome, competent men and women of character who make a positive difference for Christ in the next generation.
Core Values of the Model
- Love and glorify God
- Help fulfill the Great Commission
- Pursue Christ-centered community
- Affirm, encourage, and equip families
- Educate with excellence
- Integrate home and school
- Reach out to the world