WPA Admissions Policy
New students and parents must complete the admissions process to enroll in Waxahachie Preparatory Academy. WPA and their families work in partnership in order to help develop Christ-like character in their students. In order to help facilitate this, we ask parents and students to agree to and abide by the following requirements that are essential for WPA to fulfill its mission in the life of your child and family.
- Parents will complete an application form and provide health and academic records.
- Parents and students will acknowledge our Statement of Faith and express their own personal commitment to Jesus Christ.
- Parents and students will agree to abide by the school's rules and regulations.
- Parents must commit to partnering with WPA by supervising and instructing in the home classroom on the days that the child is not attending WPA on campus.
- The family will be active members of the Body of Christ and regulary attend a Christian church.
- Parents and students will be committed to the University-Model@ learning experience and Christian environment at WPA.